When electronic cigarettes were introduced in the world, most cigarette users were happy because they would finally get a way to let go off the traditional cigar. The traditional cigarettes are harmful to the body and that is why a majority of smokers are trying to withdraw from it. But it is a well known fact that all products introduced in the market must have their benefits and disadvantages. In that regard, we will look at the pros and cons of e-cigs.
Top Pros to smoke eCigarette
- Has no Tobacco : The number one advantage of this electronic cigarette is that it has no tobacco content in it. Tobacco is very harmful and if you can get a cigarette that does not have tobacco then it can be counted to be good.
- Helps in Cigarette Withdrawal: It is the best way to end a life-long struggle with traditional cigarettes. It has helped many people in their quest to withdraw from cigarettes.
Another benefit associated with this is that it has no withdrawal symptoms when you use it when withdrawing from traditional cigarettes.
- Less Harmful : There have been reports that have shown how e-cigs can be harmful to human beings but the risk is very low unlike with traditional cigarettes. Therefore it allows smokers to smoke with a lesser risk of being ill out of it.
- Alleviates the Desire to Smoke : Different researches have shown that e-cigarette helps in alleviating the desire to smoke.
- Can be used anywhere : The product is safe and can be used anywhere at any time. There are no laws prohibiting the use of electronic cig in public places.
Cons to use e-Cig
- Side Effects : Though it has been thought to be all safe, electronic cig has side effects when taken for long. Some of the probable side effects include headache, fatigue and dry throat among others.
- No Health Warnings : There are no health warnings in the packaging of these ecigar. Consumers are not fully aware of what they are consuming.
- Dangerous : According to FDA website, it is written that e-cigs may contain ingredients that are known to be toxic to human beings. This pose great danger to the consumer of this product for no one knows the extent of its possible side effects.
By looking at the advantages and disadvantages given here one can easily say that modern batter operated cigarettes are far better than traditional cigar which is full of harmful nicotine. This is our opinion and yours might be different. Please feel free to share your views and experience here, so that others can take a note from that.
Originally posted 2015-04-23 12:25:19.