California is one of the most progressive states in the United States concerning the legalization of marijuana usage. Thanks to the efforts of activists and legislatures, with the support of health-related institutions, California, currently, holds the most flexible policy regarding marijuana users.
Even taking into account the modern approach, it is an excellent option to get a special id-card, which removes all the questions upon presentation at the points of sale of healing marijuana. You can issue a card in almost every medical institution, and all you require is permission from the medic. You can even get it through online interview, using various licensed services. One of the most useful service to get the required recommendations is Dr.Weedy site.
Issuing a Medical Card in Modesto. The main advantages of Dr.Weedy online service
So, how to get required recommendations for a following issuing an MMJ card. Thanks to round-the-clock work and wide functionality, you can contact the service specialists at any time of the day or night and schedule an online consultation at a convenient time. By contacting a qualified specialist, you will receive the necessary recommendations in a convenient format — as a downloadable PDF document or in the form of a standard paper document that will come to you via the mail within 2-3 days.
For the subsequent registration of the Cannabis Card in Modesto, you will also need the following items:
- A recommendation from a licensed medical doctor.
- Photos in the standard format for document processing. A photo already entered in the database will also be suitable for processing, for example, one for a driver’s license.
- An account in the California state medical database.
- Also, you will need to pay a fee of $100 ($50 in the case of a valid recommendation from a doctor).
- An active Benefit Identification or Medi-Cal Card.
Originally posted 2019-03-15 04:55:29.